Tuesday 28 August 2012

L'oreal Mascara

Lorea'l Telescopic
Carbon Black



When buying mascara I normally go for a volumising mascara (my favorite being Revlon Grow Luscious mascara) I heard alot of great reviews about L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black. When it was time for me to purchase a new mascara I thought I would give this a try, and wow was I happy I did!!



I was a little skeptical when I saw the lash comb because I mormally prefer thicker fuller combs (more for volumising) but I was very impressed with the way the comb seperated and lenghtened my lashes dramitically! 



I would describe this product as a dramatic lengthening and intensifying mascara. It is the blackest of black formula, and the lash comb coats every lash individually! This mascara is also very long lasting.




No comments:

Post a Comment