Thursday 30 August 2012

MAC Lipstick

MAC Lipstick
"Girl about Town"


I've had my eye on this lipstick for a long time now but I had not got around to purchasing it yet.. until my wonderful aunt surprised me yesterday and bought it for me! Yay!!


MAC amplified "Girl about Town"



Pink always seems to be my go to color when I want to brighten my look and add a pop of color to my lips.
"Girl about Town" (amplified) is such a beautiful color. It is a bright (blue toned) fushia. The color pay-off is so amazing that a little goes along way! Dabbing it onto your lips can create more of a stain but of course add as much color as you want to create a bolder/brighter look! Which I love!




The color is slightly more blue toned on the lips then shown in the picture, but I think it's such an amazing color I know it will get a lot of wear from me!




1 comment: