Thursday 12 July 2012

MAC REEL SEXY COLLECTION

The MAC "Reel Sexy" collection launched in May 2012 and I have been obsessed with it ever since! What caught my eye most was their collection of 4 lipsticks, and let me just say the colors are amazing! It is a mix between corals, lilacs and purple. So cute, so fun so summer!




  • REEL SEXY- light, bright coral (amplified)
  • WATCH ME SIMMER- bright pink/orange (amplified) (re-promoted)
  • PINK POPCORN- lavender (luster)
  • HEROINE- bright purple/plum (matte) 

Lipstick Swatches 
Pink Popcorn, Reel Sexy, Watch me Simmer, Heroine

My personal favorite color of the collection is "REEL SEXY". It is a peachy/orange color with a hint of coral. It has an amplified finish and great color pay-off! It is such a summery color and gives such a nice pop of color to your face when wearing it! 



                                   


Here is the color "Reel Sexy" on my lips straight from the tube. it Also
looks great with gloss over it too! 









No comments:

Post a Comment