Saturday 14 July 2012

NAIL'D IT!

Pretty in Purple with ESSIE'S "BANGLE JANGLE"



I've always loved the color purple, but on my nails? I wasn't so sure because I had never found a purple polish that I really loved, until I tried Essie's "Bangle Jangle" in the nail salon 2 months ago..I loved it so much the next day I went out and bought it for myself!

Bangle Jangle is actually part of Essie's Winter 2011 collection... so it may seem that im a little late on the band wagon, but when I discovered this color winter or summer I was going to wear it!

"Bangle Jangle" is a dusty lilac creme. The formula applies really well (as I find all Essie nail polishes do!) I only needed to apply 2 coats, along with my clear top coat for the perfect color!



         


Why not try and add a little sparkle to your nails like I did by applying a clear sparkle nail polish on top of BANGLE JANGLE on just one nail!


Essence clear sparkle polish


No comments:

Post a Comment