Monday 23 July 2012

Revlon "Just Bitten Kissable"

I just purchased Revlon's new "Just Bitten Kissable Balm stain"... and let me just tell you I am in LOVE! It is such an amazing product.





The packaging is very similar to Cliniques "Chubby Stick." Personally I am not a huge fan of the Chubby sticks from Clinique. I dont think they have that much color pay off and for the price of them I'm going to have to pass.. In comparison Revlon's Balm stain has much more color payoff. The formulation is what is says on the packaging, a balm stain, and it has a very long staying power! It feels soft and hydrating to the lips with a slight minty taste (which I really like). Overall I was very impressed with this product and I will be defiantly checking out their other colors! I purchased the color Lovesick. Its is a hot pink/slightly raspberry color and is so amazing! It adds the most amazing pop of color to your lips and makes your lips by far the standout feature of your face.

Lovesick




I swatched it on my hand, but the color payoff is so much more pigmented on the lips!








No comments:

Post a Comment